Selasa, 05 Agustus 2008

MY NEXT PROJECT^^


(this picture is not mine)

My next project is learn how to sew.. making my own dress, skirt, and shorts maybe.. i think sewing is not a difficult thing to learn and to master. need some efforts, dilligence and also INSTING. i don't think that a person who sew everyday can make an extraordinary piece! Extraordinary needs INSTING, of course about fashion.

i have many design in my mind which is cant hardly wait to make it real ^^ i still waiting for the right time to spend my whole time and day to sew and sew. However, for my first project i choose to sew a skirt which is wearable for any kinds of tops. IMAGINE IT, CAN'T YOU? hehehe..

since my boy always support me to learn how to sew, i just can not wait longer to make my imagination comes true. i will show it to all of you, i promise. but i will not sell my first master piece. it will become my everlasting collection. to show it to my daughter someday haahahahaha i am just too much in dreaming :P

LOOK AT DIS SEWING MACHINE! VERY CUTE ^^


(this picture is not mine also)

SOMEBODY WHO WANTS TO BUY ME THIS STUFF? ^^